oh lovelies

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

so

I had a crazy morning....but it all ended for the much better. My ID broke; I got a new one. It's ok, because the old "me" is gone, replaced by a new better one. Also gone and turned to dust are bad relationships of all kind, with people who are.....well.....the wrong people for me. To continue with them, and many of them had a great deal of power over me and authority, would have destroyed me. But I prefer to live and not just let myself fall apart, but that means certain people and situations have to go. I have to listen to what my instincts are telling me. People...certain ones with a great deal of righteous authority and credentials, tried to force their views on me and thus control me. But why should I be limited in my creative ways or my thinking or ....

but that's what they tried to do. I am not seeing myself as a victim, although in some situations I was. Fortunately, I had help from others. So on my way....

No comments: