oh lovelies

Wednesday, January 13, 2010




I was stuck at the time in a "victim" mentality which I'm not feeling anymore. So I changed this. This was 0riginally an art work I made.


There is malevolence out there. If you're in the mindset that those who have power over you should continue to have it, you're setting yourself up to get hurt. But still, there's no rhyme or reason to it.....anything could happen to anyone anytime. Thinking it over I believe organized religion has a lot to do with people being buried and not getting themselves out. Organized religion has been catastrophic. Maybe everything would be chaos if there wasn't some kind of social order, I don't know. But I chose to follow my own path. I am certain that people are told any number of lies and if they choose not to question or study or find out for themselves, I mean what can I do? That's not me, though. I can't live my life according to a lie.

Further on this: as with religion naturally there's good and bad in everything. I'm not saying it shouldn't exist. Someone, a girl named Lynn, said that if everyone just followed their hearts and did what they wanted everything would fall apart......what would happen to the world? Does anyone dream about getting up at 4AM to work at McDonalds, where people stop for coffee on their travels, or do little kids say, when I grow up, I want to go to the office every day? WHo wouldn't rather be on the beach. I had this discussion with an anarchist once and he said, "Everything would be fine." As for all the sick people in the world, he said, "Let them die. " This man was a street magician who told me he was descended from the American Indians as well as British, and from the Seraphim.

I'm trying to .....well, I could spend my life thinking about this. But there it is for now.

But there has been a great deal of injustice as of the past few years. People have done shit and gotten away with it. That just isn't right.

No comments: