oh lovelies

Sunday, November 18, 2007

sex work cheer

Sex workers union cheer::: sent by Mary Xmas


(I changed a little the original can be found on the radical cheerleaders web site)
BOP! smack! booty slap
RAISE YOUR FIST AND TAKE IT BACK!
hey ho, hey hey ho strippers have workers rights you know hey ho, hey hey ho hookers have workers rights you know the right to work alone, not with a pimp
to take the day off when you feel sick

to walk the streets day or night
free from violence free ta fight
no one forced me no one's exploiting me

I'm the only one who supports me
hey ho, hey hey ho
your ugly sexism has ta go bitch!
enough is enough! the cunts must rise up
didn't sleep today
gotta work my way so kiss the back of my butt
shake yer booty to the ground, turn it upside down!! cuz we had sex with annabel chong

so kiss the back of my butt kiss the back of my butt

No comments: