oh lovelies

Monday, October 20, 2014

just found out

There is someone who did target me specifically to cause problems between me and the people I live with, as well as just.....to hurt me. This is no joke.Turns out I was right. Someone was jealous or threatened or what have you.....jealous of my relationships. This was done to me willfully and maliciously. I really have never done anything to anyone to deserve this, ever. I may have done stupid things or behaved badly but I never set out to hurt anyone at least never unprovoked. I am not that kind of person. But those of that kind do exist ......Britney Spears song "Rebellion" was constantly going in my head "Be wary of others/the ones closest to you/the poison they feed you/and the voodoo they do......" Someone else has been working the evil juju sista it wasn't me.....sincerely.....

No comments: