oh lovelies

Saturday, February 08, 2014

hey there I am back)

sorry for the MIA status. My phone and internet was out for a while as I had repair issues. I missed blogging) I am in Riverdale for now and at a crossroads, you know.......looking forward to the bright new future but what will that be? My mind was giving me weird fantasies as I sat on the train, that and anxiety. Winter mornings and snow are pretty. I am supposed to take a trip to Miami and it will be lovely to see the white sand and sea shells as of yet have to smooth out some technical issues (like my drivers license......pain in the ass) but incidentally the cold isn't getting to me as much as it used to. As long as I am warm when I sleep. I am sensitive to light and find it hard to rest during the day when the sun comes in......

No comments: