oh lovelies

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Dreams

At my old place in JC.....it was fucked up but it was shelter for a while .....I wish things had happened differently. I am sorry they were what they were. If I could fix it I would. I had a dream there once I was dancing in a studio.....there was a mirror in front of me. I saw a man staring at me on the mirror.....like he was behind me. But I looked behind and there was no one there......sometimes it is little bizarre snaps like that that make me shudder. Was this person a ghoat or something I imagined.....
I don't believe everything I read and I know there are smoke and mirrors but there is so much I don't know only what I see and its fragments of this and that.......truth and real answers about anything are a rarity. There are those who have risked their lives and others who lost theirs to give people the truth. Without them we wouldn't know we'd be forever guessing.....

No comments: