oh lovelies

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blair the liar, murderer and crook

Tony Blair is an absolute disgrace to humanity. I wonder how his parents feel having given birth to such an awful human being. He is a professional liar, thief and a fraud from head to toe. He is a disaster in the world. He is an ignorant at best at worst someone with absolutely no conscience and that is not someone to put in a position of leadership. I am sure he has taken gifts of some kind. I see through you though, and so does the public now. You have no defense for your actions.

How could anybody vote for him? I don't understand it. It defies all logic. That too is inexcusable. 

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article718100.ece


He belongs in prison. But, wait a minute, doesn't everyone think this?

I went back and forth on whether to publish this. Too many people are still praising this man when they shouldn't....so many articles I find are at best mish mashy. He .....needs to be somewhere where he can't hurt anyone. Why WHY are people like him out in the world? That explains many things.......

No comments: