oh lovelies

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ended up in Kings Highway, Bklyn

one of these weird things, not expected. work-related. This is a charming area, with many Orthodox Jewish and Eastern European immigrants. Very colorful. I ended up in a newspaper stand with Polish and Russian newspapers, local teens buying soda and skateboarding.....two lesbians who got on the train with me. They were very intriguing to me........all these kids are diverse and have character a far cry from the homogeneous private school kids on the UES where I am every day. All these kids brought me back to my high school days.

Then I tried to sleep but was woken by a crazy neighbor, a lady who went ballistic and started banging on the walls, the police were called.....and I did not sleep well. THAT is not good. I mean, I'm a human being with sympathy for others, but who the hell is she to disturb people like that at 4AM? We're entitled to our rest, we work hard and pay for these places.

Still kind of have the blues over a falling out with someone. What can I say? If person ever reads this. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I didn't mean the nasty things I said. You're not any of these things; you're fabulous, you're the most important person to me barring a handful of others. I love you. It was a knee jerk reaction to what you said which was hurtful and made me feel like I was being used. Please forgive me. Understand that there is a line that can't be crossed. That's all.

No comments: