oh lovelies

Monday, March 14, 2011

Brooklyn Bounce - "Crazy" (Paragod Video Remix)

Shit that was the wrong version. This is the one I'm talking about, sans storyline. This is different and .....well....what words? Awesome! .....still reminds me of where I used to live.I'm thinking there must have been scads of work just in the editing.....TV footage with dancing with graphics.....that and expensive. I'm not sure what they're trying to say....except making a mini movie? It's not really commercial........or standard. Anyway, I give it A.

OK I did some research; this is Wikipedia so it's up for questionable. But one of the producers is
Matthias Menck who's been on the scene for a very long time. OK they contradict me and say this WAS commercial. In America this isn't what's popular I don't think, not like it is in Europe. Whatever. Anyway, the other is Dennis Bohn and I don't know who/what Paragod is.....oh, OK DJ Analyzer, also from Hamburg. The combination of the three, plus the people who made the video.....the director is Romain Gavras, from France. The son of Costa-Gravas.....I don't think I've seen his films. Ok, this video is changed from the last and re-mixed....who did that is unclear. The music and graphics are in synch.....very cool. Well done. I like this one better.


Anyway, back to my projects which are : creating a new dance piece, getting back into film and maybe voiceover, editing/publishing my poems. Will return soon.

No comments: