oh lovelies

Sunday, January 16, 2011

sky dancer new version

all that was dark, dark again
and light, the beginnings of
that edge, you're there
night ending
sleep!
a red car, the grey walls of a parking lot
the car is warm outside a frost cuts you still
who am I?
I'm not really here

outside my skin becomes blank white
I'll be eaten alive by this
not myself
to get out of this! to live, continue to live here
what will wake you?
who's coming for you?
it's sunny there, sunny there
roar! claws
drops of blood become crooked lightning
something smoked, then ash
fire and her
her in the window
on a roof
what's yours, yours
Give it back!
they'll stop at nothing
how much would it be?



apparently this was 12/11/10

it's 4:30 AM
my head is being squeezed tight
fill me with smooch
her cheek is bleeding
her tits are raw
a house on her table
is none that I live in
walls are wooden and the past
always the past
smokes right through them
always clouds of grey
something, something, I don't think, don't think about it

this soul is yours and it's hideous


(adding this now)

banish! banish!
a cloud of smoke fires out
and consumes you to ashes
o green witch
I walked again and again on that grey street
white and dirty frozen white again

smokes smokes enough to hide you here
between these walls
saying something
saying something
if these are enough


if this candle is enough
if I survive this
if I'm in hell suddenly am out

suddenly I am out
this is your fault
don't pretend it isn't
vodka ate your words
I listened
you were smoking then ash
skin to put my lips on
hair to choke on
coat of sweat
all I admire
all I remember

No comments: