oh lovelies

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sky Dancer and another new version!


that edge, you're there
night ending
edge, you're there
night ending

a red car, really is!
red is Satan, Satan blood


to get out of this! to live,
out of this! to live
claws
red streaks
her in the window
yours give it back
yours give it back
smash! selfish to live here
give it back
selfish to live



apparently this was 12/11/10

it's 4:30 AM
how did her face get pale, paler still
the house is made of wood
but that's in another time
am I doomed to walk at night?
but that's in another time


smoke, ash ash
you marked it well
o green witch! me on Apollo
if this is the moon, is it white?
is there nothing, nothing here?
somewhere else there are rebels
are cut with green leaves on their way, to?


if it were me, if it were really me
nothing to rebel against
leaves won't cut me I'm not there
if I were?

only a mission
for them to tell you
what's on the surface
mass of chalk
there's nothing there, really nothing, nothing there

No comments: