oh lovelies

Saturday, August 28, 2010

the bell jar by sylvia plath

OK so I suppose this is unique to my computer which is really fucked up......but some how the tint makes it so that every person is cast ina satanic kind of red light. NOt that that's bad I guess it's good? I dunno.

In this video, this iri, who comes across as a bit of a twit.....she's saying look at my cute kictchen and the little oven is right behind her. In the book I have some of Plaths sketchings are in there--one of a tool shed with among other things a lloose old fashioned metal stove....wood burning?

In this video....mine....this girls eyes are glowing red....where her eyes are are like two red blobs, kind of like the spot on Jupiter. Kind of like out of Creepshow.

Could this be in part Plath's ghust? Or my projection? It is what it is.

No comments: