oh lovelies

Sunday, November 15, 2009

noise?

I was in the library and had music on my headphones and this annoying girl with a snotty little accent came up to me and told me I was making noise.....really bitchy about it. I mean, at least ask politely. But you know it's not worth getting into it with her. I have too much else going on. I could say some really nasty stuff but I have too much class. Women so much of the time are very nasty with me....they just don't like me. I don't like many of them. It's a mutual animosity. I never had many girlfriends though I had a few. It's disheartening, though. There could be a positive bonding but it rarely happens. I try. Cunt. My ex roommate was very nasty to me....so many of them, too many to count. It always ends on a horrible not. And it was never my intention for that to happen. I don't know what I did wrong, if anything. Very nasty and condescending. I was very hurt and offended. But what can I do? The energy it would take to retaliate is a waste it's that which I could spend on something productive. So sue me, I've made mistakes. All my goodwill fell by the side.

So in
a wonderful world where everything happens right


travel to cartegena, paris, egypt
finish and perform songs
backup singers
finish sps
get tattoos
get piercings


waning moon in scorpio....good time for banishing for good.

have great sex
visit cats

new words

going back
it's my one thing one and only thing
future that's ours all the stars my only
only thing
take a risk money is honey
living for the only thing only thing
I'm your favorite
running, running while it gets darker

No comments: