oh lovelies

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

various rants

Sitting in a coffee shop there's someone, a girl/woman, with a book open that's been heavily highlighted. She's writing extensively in a notebook. I envy anyone who can take notes like that, I never could. My notes ended up looking like the bottom of a chicken coop. Besides, when someone is writing in a notebook next to me it becomes very frustrating--like I want to know what they're writing about. What heavy drama is in their lives that I'm missing? Most of the time I know nothing about anyone. There's so much going on around me that I don't know of.

I've been so lucky I've had really cute, amazing guys I met .... and had incredible experiences I wouldn't have otherwise. I can't deny that I have had other not so great ones. But I can have....so much fun with a person and not be ripped apart by all the drama that comes with "dating." Here, everyone's up front about it. There's no pretending-- about anything! It's a real relief.

No comments: