oh lovelies

Sunday, July 24, 2011

writing, old and new

From some stuff written a couple years ago.....added some new last night 


He's trying to drive me crazy 
or maybe I'm just lazy 
what is it 
what is it I want 
what is it I forgot 
mystic or could be spastic
must have forgotten it

oh lazy days 
sun's rays 
and I know I know 
it was you back then 
how do I know 

summer will come 
again again 
will come and with it the sun 


so is the room I'm in 
in pain and shaking 
I'm dizzy and jerky 

frozen fish and streets 
barbara streisand?
jokes my parents 
hippest part of detroit dream

wanting that back or 
will I freeze and dry be useless
or a fur baby? 
monkeys entertaining, people wearing them 
sleds and deer as stars stars 


like nothing I wrote 
like nothing I could say 
so close and far away 
no sword can sever 
though it nearly did 

grey street and dark 
but out comes sun and summer


that is bright too 

that lawn could be so green 
and I am so mean 
the food was rich 
I know I'm a bitch sometimes 

summer summer 
is here will last 
til the waves run back 
they come in and bring with them the sun 

he was cute cuter than me

No comments: