oh lovelies

Friday, February 18, 2011

live and learn

she stole, pretty much, my poem and concept, but completely misunderstood. Copied my look. Turned an intelligent work into a cheesy-ass cliched "faux age" thing and interpreted it the same. I was young and really knew nothing. Thought it was a coincidence. ! Learned the hard way. I was NEVER "new age." I am not a believer in karma or heaven and hell, ect. Except I recently told someone to go to hell. I meant hell on earth. I was doing yoga, too. Listening to British techno and into the "rave" look. I was never into hip hop or modern rock; the latter I can't stand.

gamma rays x rays
queen of wands
the universe
life create disperse



it was a poetry class where they critique.....this one guy wrote: "Gamma rays kill on dispersal. Confused. "

oh yes another:

flying so high I may be going to Paris


another guy wrote "straight up to Paris, cut through the crap."

Coyote Fugly has been deemed unclean, literally. Ugh.

No comments: