oh lovelies

Sunday, October 05, 2008

wish I was there, or do I?

you have no clue or do you?
I was your slave
I came that close
couldn't be left this way


leave it behind I tried, I
could if I tried


sometimes I think I'd do anything
over and over been pricked
my blood is sweet, sticky
sharp, then dull
it never leaves

bad me I
gave way to the urge
I could feel it all over me
wild lust
down to this
always down to this


I'd do anything
sometimes I think that
you have no clue
or do you

I'm running, flying sometimes
I'd do anything
throw off my clothes
jump into the river
sometimes I think that

sometimes I'd do anything
I have to forget
I have to forget

have to forget
if only I could
I have to not see it, somehow
yes, I would jump in the river
sometimes
I fell, I'm looking up
what can you hold onto?
what are you attached to?

No comments: