oh lovelies

Sunday, December 23, 2007

stuff

is it good or bad all this stuff--nails, cleaning stuff, hand soap, degreaser, get laundry ready for the cleaning lady, sniff a tiny bit of blow before running, run up the endless miserable brooklyn hills, rain getting in my eyes and i wear contacts, all the way to no man's land in red hook, seagulls flying around what must be corpses in the river, see a friend who smokes the rest of my weed..................this area; isolated, empty, separate from the rest of new york, what used to be junkies, squatters, and is slowly becoming artists and "yuppies" I swear there's no end to them------- and they all look the same, all these women have the same hair and wear the same thing I've never seen anything like it---- ever-- walk miles in the rain to my favorite pasta place in brooklyn heights, finally, after endless walking up more hills I get there, eat, go to connetitcut muffin for a cafe mocha with skim milk, get on a crowded bus, get off early because I can't take the crowd, walk home in the rain............

No comments: