oh lovelies

Monday, October 31, 2016

Triste. . speakeasies .. bushwick? harlem

I'm all over the place with this.....

I was told my ggma was a " rum runner" a la Joseph Kennedy
Irish too "O Connor".....

Years ago my bf at the time I have to thank him he took me to some wild parties one was an illegal rave that got raided that was scary too! He had a joint with him that he strategically discarded before anyone saw it. How did he do that?

It's a secret in the woods a secret in the city it's in the shadows can see in moonlight at night you don't see it now it's a light it's visible  it's the other side of everything a secret hidden from you triste triste where is he a triste triste where is he it's a secret hidden from you a secret a secret you don't know about this thing you that don't know about the moons sliver it's silver I gave him everything for this thing it's a secret a secret it's in the woods I gave him everything for this thing I gave him everything

No comments: